Monday, March 1, 2010

Thread and Canvas !!!

The Thread and Canvas event Saturday morning was amazing. If you don't know what it is here are the details... Two ladies have gathered local artists and crafties and sell their things. My former coworker Nadine Boado is one of the organizers and the group of artists she and Shannon Johnson have gathered rock! Although I could not buy everything, even though I wanted to, I did pick up a cute navy and cream cowl neck wrap done by Shannon herself. Other faves that I must have are the Space Invader Statement Necklace by Kristina Dutton, tiny head scarves by Homemade Grits, and the ATL necklace by Bou Cou. As one of their first 40 customers I also got a gift card to Red Salon for $25.00 off an appointment with Erin Sellesky. I have not had a bonafide cut to my hair since high school big bangs so we shall see.

According to Nadine the nest show will be even bigger and I plan on bringing a few friends and my mom along. Visit them and become a friend of the event at their Facebook page by clicking here

No comments: