Friday, March 12, 2010

39


Who are these people who say that they are 39 and holding??? Why are they holding on to 39? As of 7:30something this morning I am 39 years old. And next year I will be 40. I will not be 39 for the second time. Or 39 + 1. I have always been proud of my age and the fact that I do not act it. One of my volunteers at work thought I was 29 not 39. What can I say people, black don't crack.

I can't give all of the credit to race tough. Maybe it is the beer that I enjoy drinking, the comic books(graphic novels), The Family Guy/Simpsons/American Dad/Cleveland Show, the fart jokes, the kickball team(spring season begins next week!!), the fact that I still laugh really loud when people say the word 'duty', Rock Band/Guitar Hero, weekly trivia, Mexican food....who knows. Maybe it is the fact that I have an amazing husband and awesome friends who enjoy all of those things too. Don't know, don't care, just doing it!

No comments: