Monday, April 29, 2013

Face Plant? I Don't Care!

24 hours before his pretty face hit the pavement.
On Tuesday, April 30th a photographer will be visiting our son's school to capture images of the angelic sweet faces of the students.

This past Saturday April 27th our son face planted in a parking lot. Smack dab in the middle of his forehead is road rash as well as the right side of his little button nose. Do I care? Yes. Did he care? Hell no. He dropped two, maybe three tears and kept going. He had dirt to throw and dog poop to run through. Who cares if there is bleeding. Mad Max like scars are cool!

I know he is two, and boys will be boys; but I won't be surprised if I get a call asking if we really want to have his picture taken this time. He is not exactly ready for his closeup. However, I'm sure it wont be the first time they have photographed a daredevil.

After my initial disappointment of what his face would look like, I had a eureka moment - I could make a Fight Club t-shirt for him to wear in the photo! Tyler Durden on a two year-old is completely appropriate.

Check back for either posted photos or details of our conversation with DFACS.

No comments: