Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm So Excited...Let the Music Play

Last night I had the pleasure of meeting our wedding DJ(Cozy) and one of my bridesmaids(Karin) at Einstein's for drink and chat. The energy that comes from these two is amazing, especially on a rainy crappy day. It is the job of Joe and myself to bring to Cozy all of our must-play tunes. He is a phenominal music man and we look forward to him setting the mood for the cocktail/party time wedding we are dreaming of. I have recieved a few requests that have included:
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
Duran Duran
Prince
Stevie Wonder
Mighty Mighty Bosstone
Rappers Delight
Lovely Day
Electric Light Orchestra
Etta James
Frank Sinatra....
Needless to say we have a mega-mix of guests and we think they will all hear something they like.

Joe and I have also been getting the invitations ready for mailing. Sadly enough do to the wack postal service decision to change the price of stamps right in the middle of our reply window. we will be using the forever stamps instead of the traditional "love" ones. My thought is that the invites are so darned cute no one will be looking at the dang stamps anyway.

Yay Love!!!!

No comments: