Friday, January 2, 2009

When one door closes...


I feel very blessed as I have finally found a wedding photographer that I love and takes awesome pictures! She is an amazing woman who has worked as a photojournalist for the past 7 years and shot pictures in Australia, India and all over for the AP, and she is an awesome wedding photographer.


After a about a month and meeting with many photographers we have found a match and Joe is very happy about the price. I will officially deliver the deposit and contract to her on Monday. Praise the Lord I have one more wedding detail nailed down.
Take a look at her work at www.alisonchurch.com!
Now onto my Saturday morning which will be spent at Davids Bridal with my mother in search of a dress for her. Pray for me!!!! Where is a flask???

No comments: