Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hot websites

I stumbled upon two websites recently that are truly amazing. The first Lost at E Minor puts my senses into overload. Focusing on art, design, lit, fashion and film it is a one-stop-shop for inspiration. Located in Australia and New York their reach is an international one that finds things that excite the mind and spirit. http://www.lostateminor.com/


Miss Miza illustration from Lost at E Minor

The second is a cute wedding/fashion blog called Perfect Bound. Such great ideas can be found here for us classic girls with a twist. My fave..the grey and red inspiration boards and the letter press invitation ideas. www.perfectbound.blogspot.com.

I have finalized our save the dates and will be mailing them as soon as the groom-elect gets me his addresses. I will post it for all to see once the mailing has been completed. I can say they are black and white with a toach of coraly orange. It is hard to describe our theme/feel for our wedding. Pretty in the City maybe??? I will have to think about that one.

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: